-330g strong white bread/ pizza flour
-5g dried yeast
-220ml luke warm water
-1 tsp golden caster sugar
-1/2 tsp fine salt
-1tsp olive oil
-2 tbsp tomato puree
-5 tbsp passata (or tinned chopped tomatoes)
-2 tsp oregano / herbes de provence
-1 clove garlic, sliced
-Thinly sliced onion, red pepper
-1 tsp capers
-Sundried tomatoes, chopped
-A few slices of feta
-100g parmesan shavings
1. To make the base, pile the flour and salt onto a work surface or into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and mix. Leave for 3-4 minutes, then pour this into the well with the olive oil. Using a fork, start to mix the flour into the yeast by gradually pulling in the flour from the sides. When it gets thick, use your hands to form a ball shape. Knead this for 10 minutes (I did this in a machine). Cover with cling film and leave for 30 minutes to rise.
2. In the meantime preheat the oven to 220 C. Make up the the sauce by mixing together the tomato puree, passata, herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Divide the dough into 2 balls, and roll each out into a 30 cm round, and place on a baking tray/ pizza trays. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
4. Spread the tomato sauce onto the bases and then add the topping ingredients. You can either add the parmesan before or after cooking.
5. Drizzle with olive oil then bake for 10- 15 minutes or until the base is crisp and golden. Serve with a rocket salad.