Makes 6-8 large parcels or lots of mini ones
-10 sheets filo pastry
-100g melted butter
-4-5 carrots, diced and cooked
-100g feta cheese, diced
-1 leek, sliced
-5-6 large leaves of fresh mint, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Soften the chopped leek in a little oil then mix with the carrots, feta, mint and seasoning in a bowl.
3. Take a sheet of filo pastry and brush with some melted butter. Keep the rest of the filo sheets under a damp teatowel to prevent them drying out.
4. Fold the sheet in half lengthways and spoon some of the carrot mixture onto the top corner.
5. Fold this over at 90 to create a triangle shape. Brush the edges with some of the melted butter and repeat this process keeping to a 90 angle until you get to the end of the sheet. You should now have a nice triangle filo parcel. Brush the top with some butter and put on a baking tray whilst you finish the rest.
6. To make smaller triangles, lay out a sheet of filo pastry, fold in half lengthways, then cut in half. Then follow the same folding process.
7. Bake the triangles for 20 minutes or until golden. These can be served hot or cold.